Innovation in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Power Generation Systems (ISOP) project is recruiting 17 doctoral candidates (DCs) for a 3-year programme. Candidates will be hired by universities, but the programme foresees also industrial secondments and in most cases contracts with industrial partners.
Benefits for the candidates
ISOP’s 17 doctoral candidates (DCs) will benefit from the following:
- A prestigious Marie-Skłodowska-Curie sub-programme (MSCA) fellowship and a relevant network of fellow MSCA DCs;
- An extensive network-wide training programme offering courses in the areas of science and technology, business, as well as generic, transferable skills;
- The opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team within a Europe-wide consortium of research institutions and SME/industrial partners, comprising experts in microbiology, pharmacology, and chemistry;
- Intersectoral and/or international experience: Through one-year placements and six-month secondment at the industry, the candidate will gain valuable work experience in non-academic and international environments;
- A competitive salary including mobility and family allowances.
Mobility rules (eligibility of applicants)
- Researchers funded by Doctoral Networks should comply with the mobility rules: in general, they must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting organisation for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before their recruitment date1.
- In addition, they:
- must not have a doctoral degree at the date of their recruitment.
- can be of any nationality.
- In addition, they:
CO2OLHEAT partners involved in the project
Four partners from our projects are involved in ISOP:
- Baker Hughes (DC5, DC6, DC 10, DC13)
- ETN Global (DC2, DC4)
- Politecnico di Milano (DC10, DC16)
- Siemens Energy (DC 17)
Find all 17 doctoral candidate positions advertised on ISOP’s website.
The deadline for submitting applications is 31 May 2023.
If you wish to follow the ISOP project, please visit the project’s website or follow it on social media: LinkedIn.