- This event has passed.
The European Conference on sCO2 will bring several CO2OLHEAT papers
14 March - 16 March
Three CO2OLHEAT partners will present their papers related to our project at the European flagship sCO2 conference:
Brunel University London
- 139 – Influence of variations of flue gas and ambient temperature on the dynamics and performance of a MW scale supercritical CO2 waste heat to power (presented by Savvas Tassou)
Politecnico di Milano
- 125 – Part load analysis of a constant inventory supercritical CO2 power plant for waste heat recovery in cement industry (presented by Dario Alfani)
- 155 – Design and Computational Assessment of a Supercritical CO2 Compressor for Waste Heat Recovery Applications (presented by Giacomo Persico)
- 146 – Design of Compact Radial Turboexpanders for sCO2 Power Systems (presented by Alessandro Romei)
- 122 – Design of an axial sCO2 turbine for a demo plant in an industrial environment (presented by Stefan Glos)
The CO2OLHEAT project will be also mentioned in the Keynote Speech of Otakar Frýbort (Research Centre Řež).
The complete conference agenda can be found here.